Learn more about how we help each child settle into their new and exciting life at Jumeirah International Nurseries.
- Active Discoverers (children 3+ years of age) have compulsory full-time attendance of 5 days per week, Sunday to Thursday.
- Children under the age of three (Little Learners, Curious Beginners, Inquisitive Adventurers, and Confident Explorers) may attend for 3, 4, or 5 days a week.
- An informational introduction morning is held to support both parents and children one day before the first day of the term.
- Parents and children are invited into their new class for approximately one hour to meet the Early Years Educators (ECE) and Early Years Practitioners (EYP) and familiarise themselves with the classroom.
FIRST DAY OF TERM:
- For the first 2 weeks, children attend Nursery in a staggered time schedule. Parents can choose the slots convenient to them.
- Nursery staff are sensitive to separation anxiety that a child may feel and closely monitor the child and coordinate with parents.
THE ACADEMIC YEAR:
The Academic Year at the Jumeirah International Nurseries is divided into 3 terms:
Autumn Term (Term 1): September to December.
Spring Term (Term 2): January to March
Summer Term (Term 3): April to July