‘Share the Love of Learning’ Refer a Friend Programme
The JINS Refer a Friend Programme recognises and rewards parents who share the love of learning with their friends and families. When current parents refer new families and they succesfully enrol their children – we celebrate with a little thank you gift to both families!
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE REFERRAL BENEFIT?
All of our Jumeirah International Nurseries parents are eligible to refer a friend who is looking for the right Early Childhood Centre for their child.
A GIFT FROM US TO YOU
|For the Referrer:
|Upon the successful admission of the referred friend’s child, the referrer will receive a credit of AED 525 to their JINS account. This amount is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
The credit is applicable to a variety of services including tuition fees, holiday camps, aftercare, and more within the current academic year.
|For the Referred Friend:
|The referred friend will enjoy a waiver of AED 525 on their Application Fee upon successful registration and fulfilment of the programme’s terms and conditions.
MORE INFORMATION ON REFERRING A FRIEND
To participate in the “Share the Love of Learning” Refer a Friend Programme:
- Current JINS ECC parents must obtain a referral voucher from the Administration team.
- Share the voucher with a friend who is interested in enrolling their child at JINS ECC.
- Ensure that the friend presents the voucher at the time of admission.
One your friend has successfully enrolled, both parties will be notified by our Admissions team and the rewards will be shared.
- JINS Regent, The Greens
- JINS Al Safa
- JINS Downtown
- JINS Sunmarke, JVT
- JINS Ghoroob, Mirdif
- JINS Villanova
- JINS Ibn Battuta
- JINS JBR
- JINS Palm Jumeirah
- Referral benefits are applicable once the Referred Friend hands the gift card into a JINS Branch.
- Referral benefits can be redeemed once per successful admission.
- Referral benefits are rewarded after successful admission to selected Nurseries.
- The Referrer will receive AED 525 which will be credited to their JINS account only (no cash) and be used within the same academic year (against tuition fees, holidays camps, Aftercare, etc.).
- The Referred Friend will get AED 525 waived off their Application Fee.
- Benefits are not applicable for siblings of existing children.
- Multiple referrals of the same child will be rewarded on a first come first referral basis.
- Benefits are applicable for one child within the same family.
- Redeemable voucher is to be redeemed within the same Academic year.
- Referral benefits cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
- Referral benefits are valid at the issuing branches only.
- Any refund will nulify the waiver/ credit of AED 525 for both the Referrer and Referred Friend.
- The Refer a Friend policy is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of Jumeirah International Nurseries’ management.
- Jumeirah International Nurseries reserves the right to modify the terms of the “Refer a Friend” policy at any time without prior notice.
- Any changes to the policy will be communicated to the parents and will be effective from the date of announcement unless stated otherwise.
This policy outlines the procedures and terms under which the “Refer a Friend” programme operates, ensuring that the process is transparent and rewarding for both the referrer and the referred friend within the JINS ECC community.